Looking for a New Career?
Since 1967 we’ve been a Bend and Central Oregon Oregon leader in real estate because of outstanding individuals and an outstanding real estate process. Our relationships and extensive track record make the home Duke Warner a great place to work. If you think you’re a great fit, see what openings are available below!
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for all clients coming into the office as well as over the phone.
• Manage accounts and perform mild bookkeeping from time to time
• Be the eyes and ears of the office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
• Handle updating information on the Multiple Listing Service
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in google documents and google suite
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
• Ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-paced team environment